Friday, August 8, 2008

Twin Falls Temple Open House



This was such a fun experience to help teach
Alyssa and Paige that families can be forever!
You could see the beauty and the spirit of the
temple reflected in thier eyes.
We are grateful to have one closer to us!

6 comments:

Heather K said...

Yeah Amber! I am glad you are trying to use this so we can keep in touch! I tried to call you but I don't have the correct phone number anymore? I just wanted to see how you were adjusting and if you love your new house! Post some pictures of the house! email me heatherfeather80@yahoo.com so I can get your email/phone/address.
Miss you!
HEATHER

Lacie and Jared said...

hi amber- i hope that things are going well for you! i miss you! I think about you all the time :)

Sommer and Chris said...

I'm not so sure how I found you but I did! Hope things are going well for you. You can check us out at sommerandchrisholst.blogspot.com!

Tiffany said...

You two have such a cute family! Hope all is well! Love you Amber Bamber.

The Jones Family said...

Hey torngrens....
i saw Ryan at walmart in burley and i was suprised to see you finally moved...Paul?... I hope things are going well. I always wished we could have hung out more then our one time. the girls are looking so beautiful and grown up.
Ainslie

Tiffany said...

Amber!!! I don't know if you will get this, but I don't have any other contact info.

I need your mailing address . . . email me at tiffanytidlund@yahoo.com


Hope all is well.